Buckeye Faythful

Buckeye Faythful
Scarlet'n'Gray Nation

Eric's AP Poll

  • 1) T.H.E Ohio State University

Monday, January 7, 2008

Assignment #4 Miles

1. One principle what guides my life is Family. I value having strong ties with my family. My family has made the largest impact on my life and I need them in order to make it through each and everyday. Life lessons I’ve learned came from their teachings. With the life lessons they taught me I am able to learn from life experiences without falling into the traps of the world. Without my family I don’t think would be who I am today. Having them around has been a blessing because of how hard life can get.

2. An event that made me think was the Vtech shootings. Just thinking about what could drive someone to that point. That point where you don’t care not only about your life but you decided you have a need in killing other people because of the pain you are in. The human mind and all it emotions interest me. After hearing about the Vtech shooting a sat because and thought about what kind of mind set someone would have to be to take some ones life. I also thought how can a person just get up on day and kill random people that they have never met. It made me sad to think about how much hate is in the world we live in today.

3.I don’t really set goal at the start of the year. The goals I have are life goals to do some thing worth while with my life and hopefully become something hopefully. If you want to honestly pick a goal I have for this yea (2008) is to graduate and head off to college. Not say I’m not going to graduate. Ha, maybe I might not you never know what can happen in life. Another small goal I have is to do well in math, but that has been my goal for a long time not just starting now.

1 comment:

Tom's Blog said...

Good point about the Va Tech shootings Eric. It was very disturbing, and finding out about the play(s) he wrote after the fact just made it more strange and creepy. That takes a lot of hatred, and that is a scary thought.

Good attitude about the goal setting. My goals that I wrote I've had for a while, and I threw 'em in there because I couldn't think of anything else to write.

Good Blog. :)